Area Yield Protection (AYP) – formerly GRP
- A yield only protection policy.
- Uses an expected market price and expected county yield to determine the maximum protection/acre
- There is no price protection built into this.
Area Revenue Protection (ARP) – formerly GRIP - HR
- A revenue based policy
- It uses expected county yield like AYP but uses the higher of spring or harvest price for the guarantee like the RP plan
Area Revenue Protection Harvest Price Exclusion (ARP-HPE) - formerly GRIP
- ARP-HPE only uses spring price and provides only a revenue guarantee