March 23, 2020
March 23, 2020
Dear FCI Members,
Farm Credit Illinois lobbies are closed to members and the public until further notice. Business operations continue with most staff working from home. Please continue communicating with your local office via phone or email. Secure electronic document transfer is available through the myFCI online portal.
Providing reliable access to credit and financial services remains our top priority. Rest assured, FCI is still making loans to farm families and is recognized as an essential business even during Gov. Pritzker’s March 21 stay-at-home order. The Association is following guidance on COVID-19 (coronavirus) from the State of Illinois and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Business Continuity Plan
In a time of continually changing information and recommendations, thank you for your understanding and patience as we attempt to keep our community and employees safe.
FCI enacted a business continuity plan, which includes:
- implementing enhanced sanitizing and cleaning protocols at each office.
- conducting business over the phone, via email, and through secure electronic information transfers.
- supporting member-families and employees at-risk or with special needs.
- monitoring the financial markets and discussing options for members to meet their changing financial needs.
- using tele-conferencing for internal communications.
- canceling internal and external meetings until the end of April.
- enhancing our risk monitoring and management protocols.
Take Care of Business from Home
Members can conduct business online through the myFCI member portal, where they can:
- safely exchange information.
- view accounts, statements, and tax documents.
- make payments and transfer money through online banking.
Sign up for the FCI Text Club for Association updates. We will continue monitoring the situation closely and follow the latest recommendations by local and state governments and the CDC. For the latest information about coronavirus, visit the CDC's resource center.
Aaron S. Johnson
President & CEO